MOUSE-OVER (or click) IMAGE TO SEE OUR AE’S OFFICE SPACE.
We’re looking for a smart, ad-agency-experienced, friendly AE who’s looking for a serious upgrade to their quality of life. We work only with people and clients we genuinely love—so if you’re prone to even occasional mood swings, you will not fit-in here.
Our primary area of concentration is Truck Driver Recruitment advertising—for a couple of reasons: 1) Trucking is one of the friendliest industries we’ve ever served, and 2) It’s an industry that’s largely underserved from a Creative standpoint. Which enables us to give our clients the kind of work few other trucking companies get from their agencies. And we love making our clients look great.
At the same time, we’ve served (and continue to serve) clients in practically every area of the private sector—from high-tech and hospitality (another primary area of focus) to contracting, manufacturing and professional services.
YOU MUST HAVE AD AGENCY EXPERIENCE. The only exception to this rule would be someone very smart and very friendly who can bring us a lot of loyal clients (or a few BIG loyal clients). Our ideal candidate is a seasoned mid-level agency person looking to make an immediate move to senior level. Actually, ideal would be a senior AE with a significant book of business in tow—in which case, long-term equity is a distinct possibility.
Salary is commensurate with experience, and you can earn generous bonuses by identifying prospects who become clients.
Below is a description of the position prepared by our long-time, and much-beloved AE, Erin Whaley (who’s joining a business startup in a marketing/sales position). If we suspect you’re right for the position, we’ll be happy to put you in touch with Erin—and you can ask her anything you want about the opportunity.
SO: ARE YOU THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
Send your cover letter and resume to me (Francis) at email@example.com
Marketing Strategy, Project Management:
– Managing all branding, creative projects and production for clients from start to finish, ensuring quality control and adherence to brand standards.
– Coordinating outsourced services, from print and video production to web programming and SEO.
– Developing and managing comprehensive marketing budgets for clients—including website development, direct marketing, trade shows, collateral materials, print, broadcast and online advertising, internal communications and referral campaigns, etc.
– Researching, negotiating, placing and measuring results for digital, mobile, PPC, radio, print & outdoor campaigns.
New Business Development:
-Implemented agency social media strategy to establish Thought Leadership position in truck
driver recruitment industry: Grew Twitter following to more than 2,500 followers within 3
months of launch (@francishare) and more than 1,000 followers within two months of launch
date (@talkingtruckers). Secured new accounts as a result.
– Developed comprehensive New Business Discovery Document for prospective trucking clients.
-Branded Agency Service processes.
– Created proposals, case studies and new-business-winning presentations.